I saw a story about how the software for making deepfakes keeps getting better. Deepfakes being the technology that uses AI to images and video on other video. Google on your own time it’s application on to make fake celebrity porn, superimposing the faces of Daisy Ridley, Gal Gadot, Emma Watson, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift or Scarlett Johansson. The reason I thought it was applicable was its use to extend the put-Nick-Cage-in-all-movies memes. You can check out this whole compilation or just this clip which I audibly laughed out loud when I saw:
Categories for Movies
Bunch of trailers:
- This is will most likely be on everyone you know from Chicago’s Facebook feed soon: ESPN & Netflix made a 10-part documentary series about Michael Jordan and the ’90s Chicago Bulls.
- The new Queen biopic: Bohemian Rhapsody.
- New Mission Impossible: Fallout trailer
- Mark Wahlberg’s Mile 22 trailer looks like it is either going to be really good or very bad.
- A combination of a bunch of the new Incredibles trailers.
- Antman 2
- Kimmy Schmidt, season 4
- Arrested Development Season 5
First full trailer for Venom: