- Cute alphabet animations about a young boy. Clearly parent humor, so you’ve been warned. Thanks, Smashing Magazine.
- I put up an old Wired video yesterday. If you like that and have 20 minutes, you will enjoy this. It talks about “con-langs” (constructed languages) as Na’vi (Avatar), Dothraki (Game of Thrones), Klingon (Star Trek), Sindarin (J.R.R. Tolkien), Parseltongue (Harry Potter) and even Ewokese (Star Wars).
- Pretty excited for this new Charlize Theron movie, Atomic Blonde.
- This new Kendrick song, Humble, is good, but the video is even better.
- I thought this Vox video about comedians covering Trump was pretty accurate.
- If you like Lil’ Dicky and have 10 minutes, watch this video for Pillow Talk. Thanks Mike.
- Lady Bloodfight? A lady version of Bloodsport?
Categorised in: Videos
This post was written by Brian