Thanks, Kevin and Google AnalyticsAugust 27, 2009 12:47 pm
When I said that there were going to be changes coming to this blog, I apparently lied.Â Nothing was done yet cause I was thinking that no one was reading it.Â But after a recent trip to the Thatch, Kevin was telling me how he and a few others do still read it.Â So I installed Google Analytics a couple days ago and have been re-reaffirmed about the readership.Â Check it out: 18 people the other day!
Let me just say that point of this blog was never to get millions of page-views.Â The real point is that people I know (and that’s probably about 18 people) see the funny shit I see.Â The point of the blog is that next time I’m at the bar, I don’t have to tell Kevin to check something out on the internet when he gets home because he will already have seen it.
Anyways, enough of the Judy-Blume-ish self-esteem and whining, here are a bunch of things that I have been holding out on everyone:
- Kings of Leon are staying busy slash trying to cash in on their newfound popularity in the U.S. with an upcoming live DVD and a remix album. I am somewhat excited about a remix album; the R.A.C. remix of Use Somebody was pretty good along with the Kenna and Chad Hugo remix of My Party.
- The Chicago Tribune ran a story about places that have burgers comparable to Kumas.Â Since the line is always so long at Kumas, anyone in for any of these? … and has anyone ever heard of The Cheeseburger Show?
- I’ve seen videos for live action Pac-Man, but this one from GeekStir is the best.
- Here are a couple other ones from Geekstir: Han Solo Gropping Leia, a guy solving two Rubik’s cubes and playing Guitar Hero, teaching kids how to brush, or funny picture from Michael J. Fox.
- I like 30 Rock, but a porno remake?
- Any ya’ll heard about Them Crooked Vultures?Â Dave Grohl, Josh Homme and Fucking John Paul Jones can’t be wrong.
Categorised in: Random Posts
This post was written by Brian
sorry to rain on the parade, but i visit like 16 times a day.
I tend to visit twice.
that 18 people must have been a slow day with only Austin and myself viewing, yet we each viewed multiple times, so you got that going for you.
To be noted that day was my birthday and I did visit the Bruce from Cape Town.