Lazy FridayMarch 5, 2010 11:28 am
Sometimes I feel like an old grandmother that cuts out clippings for relatives she thinks they would enjoy; just with internet findings. Well here are some more:
- Kelly, you down with Snug Life? I bet Tom is.
- Oh shit Stinks, Black Keys got a new album coming out!
- Lifehacker profiles the people behind the website Evil Mad Scientist, their MacGyver-of-the-Day. Something tells me this is right up Maria’s alley.
- Don’t know if they deserve their own post, but I thought I would mention a band me and Ellen saw open for Those Darlins: Velcro Lewis. They have are a band that look and sound like Lynyrd Skynyrd, except the drummer is a big black guy with long dreads and does awesome heavy metal screaming throughout songs. Go on, just check out a few songs.
- And finally, the funniest thing you will see all week, that is, if you are a fan of Ke$ha, Star Wars, and hilarity:
Categorised in: Random Posts
This post was written by Brian
I knew about the Black Keys new album a real long time ago…way back in ’94
Of course you knew, just like you knew about George W. Smith.
Makaveli here, kickin’ rhymes for the ages