For today’s post I was going to continue revisiting old posts. And if you haven’t seen them before, they’re new to you! (keep checking, I’ll probably keep adding to them throughout the day):
- Doug Benson used to sarcastically say he was a shithead, cause it is hard to believe that anyone wouldn’t like Willem Dafoe.
- This commercial was just brought up this weekend.
- I think Mike, you showed me this trumpet solo first.
- The few times there was original content were probably my favorite, like Kelly’s story about Twix.
- Joan’s stories, as per usual, are long winded but worth it.
- Rachel’s post about the Eagle Vs. Shark movie is what initiated the Travers’ house into talking with New Zealand accents for a long time.
- Forgot that Celine Dion is wierd.
- Nora got me started on Demetri Martin.
- My SMARCH post is still the most visited post ever.
- Remember this one?Â Hoobastank!
- Men Who Look Like Old Lesbians is still hilarious.
- Exploding Whales!
- I forgot about Ninja bear, the video can now be seen here.
- I was very happy to hear about King of Kong.
- Walken will always crack me up.
- I know this is getting long winded, but I keep finding things that I have to be included.Â Like this one about Jackie Chan’s cover of a Mulan song.
- Or this one about Roasts.
- Zach Galifanakis plus Kanye.
- It’s dat Woo Woo!
- Kneel before Zod. Body By Zod.
- Don’t know if this was real, don’t care.
- I love gangsta muppets.
Categorised in: Random Posts
This post was written by Brian