Limited internet-ing on the road, but here are some gems while trying to catch up:
- Has anyone been to Clark Park in Chicago? Pictures of their new boathouses look cool. Via Swiss Miss.
- Broom Groomer Dustpan. Simple yet genius. Via Swiss Miss.
- Move over DJ-Roomba, how about a robot that follows you around and projects things from your phone? Via Uncrate.
- Jimmy Fallon did a parody of Born To Run, changing the words to be about the tollway problems in Jersey, with Springsteen himself. Though it is not as good as Fallon performing Reading Rainbow theme song as the Doors. Fucking amazing. Via Mike.
- Pretty funny prank on Houston Rockets players coming out of their locker room by their mascot. Via TO.
- Funny new mascot for the Chicago Cubs, funnier is how Comcast broadcast a parody version with a dick and balls on tv. Via a bunch of people’s facebook.
- Glad someone cut down the golden globes to just funny parts of Fey and Poehler. Via TO.
- You thought John Green talked fast on those Mental Floss videos, watch him do 54 cheesy jokes in 4 minutes. Via TO.
- Speaking of mental floss, for sure watch this one for 33 fascinating songwriting stories:
Categorised in: Random Posts
This post was written by Brian