Lots of little things:
- Today is apparently Force Friday, a crafty marketing event to release of a bunch of Star Wars toys. The best is the BB-8, a robot you control with your phone. Check it out here. If you want links to all the other store specific toys and contests, go to the Star Wars page here.
- Speaking of Star Wars, have you seen the video of the “The Death Star’s Architect Speaks Out About His ‘Shoddy’ Design”? It is pretty funny. Watch it here.
- So Jeb Bush is on the first week of Colbert’s Late Show, and was raffling off tickets to the show without letting the show know. Colbert responded with this video.
- I didn’t realize there was a method, history, and such specifics about what cockney is. Watch a video about it here.
- It seems perfect to end on this one. WBEZ has a podcast about some Chicago-centric eats that aren’t just deep dish and hot dogs. I very much want to try the Gym Shoe Sandwich. Listen or read about it here.
Categorised in: Random Posts
This post was written by Brian