- Ever wanted to see what a Church converted into a house might look like. Here is one conversion in Chicago, click here. (via)
- Taco Bell is opening upscale versions of their restaurant?
- Click this ad for a creepy first person perspective about drowning and wearing a life-jacket.
- Anyone in for going to the Chicago Sweatlodge? Here is their website. It was on this list of strangest places to eat. (via)
- This morning routine site, MyMorningRoutine.com, is pretty neat. It also has a page with stats they collected on routines.
- Nick Lowe has been creeping into my playlist lately. Here is the jam I’ve been liking, Honey Gun:
Categorised in: Random Posts
This post was written by Brian